Saturday, December 22, 2007

Coming Soon - My Review of (Uncle: ) Somender Singh's Groovy Head Mod

Coming Soon!!!+!

My Review of (Uncle: ) Somender Singh's Groovy Head Mod

http://www.somender-singh.com/

For those of you who came in late - first look up earlier post on Somender Singh's very Indian and therefore our very own inventor and ace Yezdi (and not just Yezdi's)tuner who made waves with his groove tech and currently has a patent for the same and is battling for proper attention from big auto manufacturers.

Well, I did the groove thing on one of my Roadkings - which had just come back from a block and piston job. So results were delayed till I could subtract the running-in from the actual modification while the bike was under observation (yeah, yew smart alecs out there, I got eyes at the seat of my pants).

Well, i got the groove and actually have started to rave about it a bit, and i don't think i am going to stop soon (pun incidental). First, I must mail the Main Man Mr Sing and tell him muy happiness. Then, deah peeps, I shall tell all in this space.

Oh yes, I got so exuberant with one groove in my roadking that i opened up my stock (!) roadking - the black rider who has a standard block and piston, original gearbox and no replacements except for gear selector cartridge springs which control the gear lever play and return- and put three grooves in there exhaustwards, so to speak...

Well, like it says right at the very beginning...
Coming Soon!!!!+!

1 comment:

Abhijith said...

Hi, a nice mod to do on a bike like rk i guess if it can still increase the power output & also the increase in efficency, & less pollution.

SO how are both your Rks performing?