Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Rahul replied:

By the way, Bob the britisher who had left his diesel bullet with me, had come by and taken it for another trip. He then called me from Nepal saying he had sold it and had instead bought a thunderbird, and wanted to know if he could come back and leave the thunderbird with me, till he came back next from England. I said, yes please, especially cos its a thunderbird.

I have not had a chance to take it out for a ride yet, just gotten back from a holiday, hope to do so this weekend.


About the meet, might not be able to make it sunday morning, atleast definetly not on the Yezdi, all the petrol has dried up with months of no use. Will let you guys know if plans change. take care.
Chetan, send me your CV, will pass it on in AmEx.

- Rahul

No comments: